Try these amazing high protein energy bites with WHEY FITT to help power your day and beat your cravings!
BANANA OAT ENERGY BITES
Yields 15 Bites
You’ll Need: – 1 ripe banana – 1 cup rolled oats
– 2 scoops Real Chocolate WHEY-FITT
- ½ cup almond butter, peanut butter etc. – ¼ cup honey – 2 tablespoons flax/chia seeds – ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mash up the banana in a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, Whey Fitt, honey, flax/chia and cinnamon.
3. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 2-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
5. Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
6. Enjoy for a protein packed delicious snack or part of your post-workout meal!
Serving size: 1 Bite
Fat: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Fiber: 1.5 grams
Protein: 7 grams